Canada SUPER VISA (Parents or Grandparents)
SUPER VISA (Parents or Grandparents) – The Super Visa is a Multi-Entry Visa for Foreign Nationals that are parents or grandparents of children who are either Permanent Residents or Citizens of Canada. The Super Visa is valid for 10 years maximum, with each stay up to 2 years. A Principal Applicant (Foreign National) must have an eligible Sponsor, and not be inadmissible. An Applicant can include Common Law spouses and qualified Dependents. The Super Visa is regulated and capped annually by the Minister of Immigration, successful applicants are chosen randomly by a ‘Randomized Selection Intake Management’ system. An eligible Sponsor in Canada must submit an ‘Interest to Sponsor’ within 30 days of the programs annual opening. If selected, the sponsor submits a ‘confirmation number’ along with their application to IRCC. It is critical that the sponsor be prepared to submit all required documents within 90 days of receiving a confirmation number.
Eligibility of: Canada SUPER VISA Parents and Grandparents:
○ Have an eligible Sponsor
○ Valid Passport
○ Medical examinations from IRCC list of Panel Physicians
○ Obtain Canadian Medical Insurance Valid for 1 year with a minimum $100,000 coverage
○ Provide Proof of Relationship to the Canadian Family Member
○ Have a Letter of Invitation from a Permanent Resident or Citizen who is your child or grandchild
*Sponsor Requirements for Canada SUPER VISA
○ Be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
○ Not barred from Sponsorship
○ Be financially eligible to Sponsor a Parent and their spouse, or common law partner and their dependents, and or grandparent and accompanying spouse or common law partner and dependent children according to Canada’s Federal Income Table.
○ Provide a detailed Letter of Invitation to a Parent or Grandparent
All Applicants must be Admissible to enter Canada
Must not be Inadmissible due to Security Reasons, Serious Criminality, Criminality, Health Reasons or any listed under the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations.
Please provide any questions or concerns about your Admissibility in the Assessment tool for a private Consult!
contact us for more information about Canada SUPER VISA (Parents or Grandparents)