Canada Study Permit
The purpose of the Study Permit is best defined as: ‘ …a written authorization to engage in academic, professional, vocational, or other education or training in Canada that is issued by an Officer to a foreign national. IRPR Sec 2. For those who choose Canada to engage in full time studies, a Study Permit can be achieved by applying to a Designated Learning Institute (DLI). Successful candidates get a Letter of Acceptance, then apply for a Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa. Students with valid Study Permits can be eligible to work on or off campus part time.
Allow Visa Prep to assist you in finding a Designated Learning Institute that best suits your future endeavors!
○ Have a Letter of Acceptance from a Designated Learning Institute in Canada
○ Meet DLI requirements
○ Proof of Funds for Tuition Fees and Living Expenses
○ Valid Police Certificate
○ Submit a Medical Examination
○ Remain eligible by remaining in full time studies
Canada Study Permit
○ All Applicants must be Admissible to enter Canada
○ Must not be Inadmissible due to Security Reasons, Serious Criminality, Criminality, and Health Reasons. Or any listed under the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations.
○ Please provide any questions or concerns about your Admissibility in the Assessment tool for a private Consult!
○ (Discussion of Eligibility, Admissible, and those who may be exempted from the program are not all listed above)
contact us for more information
Shuter Consulting Immigration Services exists to fulfill Canada’s Immigration Regulations (IRPR) in regards to, ‘.. maximize the social, cultural, and economic benefits’ and to support their vision for Canadian Immigration’ Sec 3 (a) VPIS also seeks ‘ to enrich and strengthen the social and cultural fabric of Canadian society while respecting the Federal, bilingual, and multicultural character of Canada’, Sec.3 (b) by representing Clients needs when they apply to IRCC Immigration Programs to VISIT, become a PERMANENT RESIDENT, or immigrate through ECONOMIC IMMIGRATION to Canada.
All rights reserved by Shuter Consulting immigration services.